Thank you to Ruth Ayers!
Head over to her blog-Discover Play Build
and join in the #celebratelu
So thankful a special guest finally arrived this past week for a visit. "Thanks for showing up Summer!"
"Oh, you're quite welcome! I enjoy returning every now and then."
"I just want you to know how grateful I am that I could spend a little wedge of time enjoying your company before I return to work next week. Here's what I loved most about you today:
- rays of Sun shining down to warm my family as we splashed at the pool
- breezes to cool us as we walked around the shore of the tiny lake
- puffs of white cloud playing hide and seek with your friend Sun
- music floating around us bringing us to move to the beat
- bright light night as Moon visits full for the second time this month
- reminders from your cicada friends that your visit will be coming to an end
|Lake Anna, Barberton 7-31 by Kameron Rudd|
So, thank you Summer for sharing your special qualities! We've adored your visit! Could you please stay just a smidge longer?"
"W e l l, m a y be..."