Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Transitioning to a bed!

I've been absent from the blogging world for the past few weeks because...(drumroll please)

Nattie's been transitioning to a big girl (toddler) bed.  She just wanted to lay in the little bed one night few weeks ago and ever since stayed for longer and longer periods of time! Over the last few nights it's been all night. Yay!  However, it's been a bit of a rocky time for me and my sleep patterns.  As you can see, here I am wide awake and it's 2AM! 

Nat's done very well with this transition!  She really has not fought us on going to bed at all.  The only struggle was her naps on the weekend.  We had to lay down next to her on the floor to get her to sleep.

And now...she has pink-eye!  Ugg!

Such is the life of a working momma and a baby in daycare.  I just keep saying what Pete the Cat always says, "It's all good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please add your thoughts.