Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Day 6 Directions Needed?

Day 6

Thank you to Two Writing Teachers
for hosting the Slice of Life Writing Challenge


A Daisy's in the house! 

Back in January at the cookie rally, the girls visited stations-ways to set goals for their sale, tasted samples and learned about how to count money.

And now the cookies have come in!
This way to cookies!

At the slightest mention of girl scout cookies, people's ears perked up yesterday.  

"Oh, are you selling some?  I'll take three thin mints and three tree foils!"

"I heard you have girl scout cookies at your house.  I want to buy some-when can I come over?"

"You have my cookies?  Yum!"

"All about the Samoas"

Oh. My. Goodness.

The cookies taste so delicious.  

  • Is it because they only come out once a year?  
  • Is it because they can't be bought at the grocery? 
  • Is it because sweetly smiling scouts bring them to your door?
I'm not sure...but the formula is there.  No directions needed on where to find these tasty treats.

Thanks to Alanna George for creating this sign!
Natalie says, "You can never go without them because they are sooooo good!"

But, they only come once a year so get 'em while they're hot!

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOO glad I don't know any Girl Scouts! Those cookies drove me crazy!
    Take the money and keep them away from me.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to buy at least one box from any Girl Scout who asks me. (I remember my own "Would you like to buy some Girl Scout cookies?" days.) This year, I had quite a few requests based on the cache I have in my cupboard! Thanks for the slice.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please add your thoughts.