Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Photo Slicing

Day 6
Thank you to the Two Writing Teachers
for hosting the Slice of Life Story Challenge


I love the idea of photo slicing!  Such fun!  Here is mine!

“Don’t wind her up before bedtime...here you go honey...”

Who could this be about?

What was the person thinking?

Why would they make this statement?

If you have a visual in mind, what would it look like?

Would it look like this?

I was inspired to go through my photos after looking at Kelsey’s Photo Slices.  The one I wanted to 



share 


was


this


one...






Now, filling in the blanks...the one who said “don’t wind her up before bedtime” was Natalie.

She was speaking of not winding up little Snowball, our only family pet for now.  Natalie was in the process of giving Snowy a treat.  Snowy is an adorable little guinea pig, don’t you think? 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! What good questions you asked...very stimulating! :-) ~JudyK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This approach allows using imagination. I would never have expected the photo you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a good twist for me, Amy. I thought you were talking about Nat but it was her guinea pig. This is a clever way of leading us to the ending.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please add your thoughts.