Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Choosing Kind

Day 7
Thank you to the Two Writing Teachers
for hosting the Slice of Life Story Challenge

Do you have The Daily Wonder App?  I do.  I’m glad I do.  I love checking in each day to be inspired by the “Daily Wonder”. I usually share it to Facebook and Twitter because of the positive message to inspire others to #choosekind.

For example here is today’s Wonder:


#choosekind

There are other options too, such as the monthly calendar and the weekly Kindness Challenge! 

#monthlymotivation




#weeklywonderchallenge



#addthedailywonderapp
#liveandbreathkindness

You might even get cute pictures like this from my friend Tara.  All because she thought of me in #choosingkind
It’s the new cool!
Tara's daughter!
Kind is the new cool!

#dailyslice
#theend








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the suggestions!!! I love kindness! And could use a little bit more of it in my every day life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Kind is the new cool” is something I want on a t-shirt so I can wear it. I think I need that app.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please add your thoughts.