Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

My Slice of Life Playbook!


Kicking off the 9th Annual Slice of Life Challenge, I will be writing and posting to my blog daily every day for the month of March.  I have only completed the challenge once in four years so my plan is to start off with a playbook...I was inspired by the
Lebron James Family Foundation Playbook 

So here is my playbook for the month.  I will:


  • Live like a writer (notice details, capture them in special ways and use for ideas)
  • Appreciate every day moments 
  • Become a stronger teacher of writing (a big goal for me)
  • Find a rhythm (try to draft, slice and comment at the same time every day)
  • Reflect on the process
I look forward to the goal of completing the slice of life challenge at the end of the month.  Will you join in the fun and learning too?



2 comments:

I love hearing from you! Please add your thoughts.