Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Over-filling, A Life Lesson

"Don't over-fill it!" my daughter stated boldly to my husband as he poured the milk onto her Coco Puffs.  I giggled to myself as I heard how emphatic she was about the expectation of just the right amount of milk in her bowl to wet her cereal.  She went on to explain that she didn't want the bowl to over flow...
Source:  www.webmd.com

I connected this to my OLW for 2014-LISTEN and thought deeply about what she verbalized...and then I applied her thinking as a life lesson that many of us (especially me lately) often experience.  We aren't able to monitor the flow appropriately and before we know it, we have a big mess on our hands!

My life advice-monitor the flow carefully and remember that it's ok to say when...


2 comments:

  1. I have missed your voice! Glad I can listen to your advice again!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please add your thoughts.