Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Image Wordle

Slice 26 of 31
Special thanks to Stacey and Ruth
@ Two Writing Teachers for hosting the Slice of Life Challenge 2013

 
Michelle H. inspired me to do a wordle of my blog site.  I've tried certain pieces of text before but never the whole website.  So I thought I'd try it and it worked.  Then I imported the image I use for my profile picture and viola-the wordle of me was created.  Here is what I noticed...
 
 
Life and Challenge
Thanks
Writing
Reading
Learning
Teachers
Share
Slices
Days
Posts
Books
Comments
 
My blog makes up me
I am it
Words of my mind
and my life
One year later...



4 comments:

  1. You are good with Wordles. I haven't thought of creating them in so many shapes --- and I have no idea how to do that. You have me intrigued. I may have to give it a try.

    I noticed Reading, Challenge, and Life were front and center.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last stanza you wrote and how it ties into the Wordle being a picture of you. Very cool. I have not sliced much this month and I am so proud of those of you that did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you developed this word art picture. It really captured the feeling of your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I love that I inspired this post. Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please add your thoughts.