Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earth Day Google!

Wow, I am amazed with the interesting images that the Google Logo Artists infuse with daily happenings, celebrations, and other events of interest into the Google Logo.  Earth Day being today, the Google Logo was changing from this...
to this!

I just love how they make changes to the logo to fit the season! So in honor of Earth Day today, I decided to change the color of my blog to "Green"...Happy Earth Day!



Trying to be Greener

Thinking more instinctively about ease of the 3 Rs
Reducing, Reusing, Recycling

Picking up your trash
Deciding where it belongs

Everyday there's another chance
an opportunity to be cleaner

Being a leader, others may follow
Trying to be "greener"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please add your thoughts.