Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Stop Motion Fun

Write Share Give
Day 17 of the March Slice of Life Story Challenge

Top of the mornin' to you all...today I wanted to share that I sometimes think in creative mode when I see things and imagine the possibilities.

I saw this lonely piece of celery on the cupboard after I cut up all the vegetables for today's traditional corn beef and cabbage.  I thought it looked like a monster so I drew a face on it and decided to make a stop motion video called "Celery vs. Potato".

So I posted it to my Twitter, Facebook and Instragram accounts to hopefully help keep things light and bring people a laugh or two.  Hope you enjoy watching!
Are you team celery or team potato?

Leave your vote in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Ha. This was fun. Creativity and humour are much needed during these times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, Celery! :-)
    I love this! Thanks for sharing your humor and your creativity! ~JudyK

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please add your thoughts.