and felt it
-the look, smell and feel of bananas that have been hanging around for far too long, overstayed their welcome on the banana tree!
Yesterday, our bananas were there-they smelled worse than three day old fish-time to recycle them-so I mashed them up and went looking for a recipe...luckily I found one-here's the link: What to do with over-ripe bananas and in addition to the recipe, I threw in a few sprinkles of brown sugar and 2 handfuls of chocolate chips!
Reactions from the fam:
- Kevin-mmmm what smells so good?
- Kam-what is that?
After it came out of the oven:
- -1 minute later-Kevin-can I try some?
- -Kam-this is the best homemade snack ever!
- -Me-wow this is really good
1 day later
- Kam-That was the best snack you ever made Mom!