Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

life happens

Day 10 of 31
Here it is, 5 days since my last post. Although I wanted to post during the last few days, I just couldn't get it done. My daughter has developed another ear infection and as a result, I have gone into the sleep deprevation battle again. She's been waking up in the middle of the night frequently since Monday. After Wednesday night, I called the doc on Thursday and he called in a prescription for antiobiotics. The drug store didn't have them in stock so we had to wait until yesterday to pick them up and then we didn't get home until late last night. Now she's had her first dose this morning. Hopefully she'll get better soon.

As a result of all of these ear infections, she's now scheduled to have the ear tube surgery at the end of March. This will hopefully help get some air circulating behind those ear drums and clear up the fluid.

As for the slice of life, you never really know what you're about to be served. I guess there's always next year's slice of life to look forward to. Sorry I didn't make the challenge. I did learn a lot from the posting and reading I was able to do.
:)

2 comments:

  1. Hope she (and you!) feel better soon! Most of us moms know how you feel because we've been there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up! Just because you can't slice everyday, don't stop writing. Even if you can only find time to slice a few times a week, that's better than none, right? Life happens, it gets in the way of the best of intentions, but take it as an opportunity to gather more slicing ideas. You can do it!

    P.S. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I know that's got to be tough on you both! :(

    Jennifer
    web.me.com/aggiekesler/myjourneyabroad

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please add your thoughts.