Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fish + Family=Fun

Fish + Family=Fun Slice 2 of 31
I know I missed the deadline to post on the Mar. 2 Slice of Life, but I was with my family. We went to have fish (it's lent) with my parents and my brother and sister-in-law. It was fun to visit and get together with them. The best part of all was that Natalie was having a blast walking all over the Hartville Kitchen. She got a big kick out of walking up and down the big lobby. So sorry I missed the SOLC but it was for a good cause!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you still sliced...as long as the comments are open on the daily post -- you're not too late! The earliest they will close is 11:59 pm; however, rarely am I on my computer at that time. :)
    Happy writing,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title is great. I am glad that you are still slicing. I am slowly getting around to meeting you and other new slicers.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please add your thoughts.