Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Naming those feelings-what it is!

Write Share Give

Day 24 of the Slice of Life Story Challenge
That thing you're feeling...

I have been missing things, feeling a little sad over the way the morning has rolled...

wake-up😴


corona-virus headlinesπŸŽ‡


morning joe ☕

email check πŸ–‚

inbox full of many resources (helpful)

reminder of PLC meetings on the calendar (not happening)

morning duty greeting the kids (not happening)

morning math group (not happening)

webinar on virtual coaching (it's on)

morning circle song (it's on)


virtual principal coach meeting (it's on)

twitter check (it's on)


THIS-article from Harvard Business Review (thanks to @JimKnight99 for the Twitter link)

If you can name it, you can tame it!

I'm feeling grief...

I'm naming it.  And I will keep going!

2 comments:

  1. Grief is what so many of us are working through right now. Your examples are so good! And you have chosen just the right word to describe the loss we feel. Hoping for better days ahead as we all keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you. Grief is trying to catch on to me, and I'm fighting it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please add your thoughts.